April 06, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

I found this cute little bunny on Paper Punch Addiction done by Kim Score.  Isn’t it just the cutest ever!  When I saw it, I knew it had to be ‘cased’! *smile*  This is Larry’s favorite card.  It’s all about color with him.  The more color the better.  LOL

001

Kim has all the directions laid out for you for making this bunny.  I changed up a couple things here and there on the card.  A small challenge though……making Easter eggs!  Maybe Stampin Up! could come up with a  punch….hint hint!  I know there is a couple of stamps, but they were too small or too large.  The Fancy Flower punch came in handy with the flower base from the Sweetheart stamp set.  Popped the flower, grass, eggs and bunny up with dimensionals, added a button and I was done!

Hopping on inside ~

   002 

I was able to use a lot of my accents pieces (stickers) from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP on the inside.  They flowed very nicely with the same DSP I used on the front of the card.

Supplies needed ~ all are SU! unless otherwise noted

  • Card stock – W. White, Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Pretty in Pink, O. Olive, G. Green, D. Delight and B. Blue
  • Punches – Blossom Petal, Fancy Flower, Circles and MS heart and grass punches
  • Misc. – Regal Rose Ink, Peachy Keen Stamp and Sweetheart stamp set

 

Thanks for “hopping” by, I’m always glad that you did! *smile* 

Photobucket

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Carla said...

What a sweet, sweet card!!! I love those bunny eyes!!! Your flower and eggs are fabulous. I love the layered grass!!! One of my fav MS punches. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Awww! What a cute bunny! So sweet, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...