June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Mary

Here’s a card I made for Mary, our favorite Daughter-In-Law (shhh…she’s the only one) *lots of smiles*  Mary is our Mommy-To-Be due in December.  Happy Birthday Mary!

        014

Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue take the stage on this card.  The borders on the bottom of the card are by T. Holtz.  MS provides the butterfly and doilies.  The letter ‘M’ was Provo Crafts, flowers were from the stamp set Punch Potpourri (another one retiring this month)

Inside ~

                015 

A pretty straight forward and easy card to make.  I hope Mary likes it…

In keeping with the items retiring this month, I used a die on tomorrow card that’s leaving us as well.  Here’s a little peek:

                            009

Gee I think this retirement list is wiping me out,  gotta get a new order going!!!! Now that’s a GOOD THING!

As always, thank you for stopping by!!!! 

Photobucket

 Photobucket

4 comments:

Gerry said...

Beautiful!! Your DIL will love it. I like how you did the inside

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Linda! Love all the touches! I am sure Mary will love it! Hugs, J

Pam~ said...

Wonderful color combination! Your favorite DIL will adore this card! I like the M that you added and that butterfly is beautiful! Looking forward to tomorrow's full reveal!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...