June 20, 2011

A Little Yummy For Your Tummy

How about a little fruit anyone -  Blueberries, Apples or Cherries??

       001

Looks yummy to me.  Most of these fruits are from the Tart and Tangy Stamp set to be retired this month.  Starting at the top, the apple is a MS apple punch, I made the blueberries, even adding a little wire to make their stems.  Second, the cherries were stamped from the set.  I just made the cherry with a small circle punch in Real Red and popped them up with a dimensional.  Thirdly, the orange slice is from the stamp set BUT the strawberry I made as well.  Here’s how I did it:

  • punched a small heart out in Real Red
  • placed it in the Heart die
  • ran it thru the Big Shot

                      007

  • I stamped the strawberrry (from the tart and tangy set) onto Garden Green in Versa Mark.
  • I cut only the top portion of the stamped piece

                  008

  • I then attached the cap to the heart that I ran through the Big Shot with the Heart die.

                       002

Not bad huh?  Of course you need to highlight a couple fruits with your white gel pen.  I thought about doing it to the apple, but thought again.  I was afraid it would be too much with the blueberries.

I also scored on both sides of the Scallop Border.  Made a double bow and I was done.  Clean and Simple, I think. *smile*

Here’s the inside ~

                       005

This would be a great card for sending with a cake you just made for someone or to send with a covered dish at a barbeque or even sending it with a gift of Jams that you made for your neighbor. How about putting a gift card to a restaurant inside?

That’s it for today, hoped you liked it!  My Daughter-In-Laws Birthday is on the 22nd here’s a peek at her card that I’ll be showing you tomorrow.

                               012

 

Have a good one everybody and thanks for stopping by the ‘LOFT’… I enjoyed having you! *smiles*

Photobucket

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Pam~ said...

Love all the creativity on this card, Linda, yummy yummy!

Carla said...

This is gorgeous!! I love all those tasty fruits... awesome! I sure can't wait to see tomorrows! Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...