October 12, 2011

A Pencil Pouch

I thought I would share with you what I will be handing out to all the little trick or treaters this year.  It’s so simple and easy to make.

                008

It’s one of those things where I didn’t want to go overboard, but at the same time give it a personal touch.  I know that sooner than later they will be thrown away.

007

I think I should have taken the time to round off all my corners.  *smile*
I’m sure the kids will notice that I didn’t do that….don’t you agree?

In case your interested.  Here is a small diagram of the layout, where to score and where to cut.

                    009

  • A piece of DSP cut 6 x 71/2”
  • Scored at 2” and 4”
  • Score in between the 2” and 4” scored lines at 1 1/2”
  • Cut where shown in between the scored lines and fold down
  • Use your red line tape to adhere the flaps
  • Decorate to your taste

Just a quick post today…..I feel the need for Christmas Cards coming on, I have a cool one planned for tomorrow…..remember to check me out!

As always……Thank You For Visiting!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

9 comments:

Paper Potter said...

A different theme, and these would make great stocking stuffers. I worked with a group of gals who would foam at the mouth when I brought in packages of colored pens and let them pick their favorite color. If I was still working there, THIS would be on their desks next week! TFS, Celia

Carla said...

Oh now this is so cool. Paige would love it. But it will have to be for her next year... lol She's getting what I made last year. Nana's bad! Maybe I'll just bring her to your house for trick or treating. Hugs,

Sandie Conner said...

Thanks for the great idea! Love how they turned out, and a great way to use up my hoard of retired SU DSP!

Gerry said...

Oh, so cute. Thanks for sharing. I have a granddaughter that would notice if I hadn't rounded the corners ;)

Linda said...

Cute idea! I always pass out pencils for something different but what a great presentation for them! I also pass out pencils at the class Valentine party. If I don't get enough finished for this holiday I will definitely try the next ;o)

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is cute...and my favorite kind of pencils, too! LOVE the spider web....the best kind, PAPER!!! Your trick-or-treaters will love them. Too bad we don't get any here!!

Carol Carriveau said...

We get over 50 kids every year so I would only make this for family....but very cute idea!

Pam~ said...

OMGosh, Linda, this is so darn cute! You could change out the paper and front and make it for any season. Thanks for sharing such a FABO project!

Ann Schach said...

Super duper cute, Linda! I want to come and trick or treat at your house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...