May 17, 2011

A Wedding Card and PPA Challenge

Hello everybody!  I trust all is well and that you are enjoying your Spring so far. 

It’s time for another PPA ChallengeAlthough running a little behind (I like to enter things right off from the start), I will be entering this card in their Wedding Challenge.

I was given a free pass to the Summer Edition of INKspirations 4U by Carla at Carla’s Scraps ~ THANK YOU CARLA!  I wanted to share something that I have already gained from this edition. Although not 100% is cased, a large portion of it is (flower and vase).  But I just thought it was so cute, I wanted to make it so bad, so here it is.  Hope you like it as much as I did.

           002

I didn’t have any instructions, only a picture.  But what I can share with you is the differences that I made on the card….which are:

  • sprayed the flower petals with a pearlized mist

                    004

  • added the pearl halfback
  • used Pretty in Pink ribbon
  • attached three pearl halfbacks underneath the ribbon
  • cleared embossed the sentiment suitable for a wedding card, almost any sentiment in the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set would work  
  • finished off the inside
  • used SU! DSP Neutrals Collection
  • the flower and the vase are popped up with dimensionals

Looking inside ~

                   003

There’s a lot of cool stuff in this Edition of INKspirations 4U please check them out for more ideas.

It’s been a little slow on the draw for posts here lately, Although I love the Spring, it also brings along a lot of work.  Soon I’ll take a walk with my camera and show you what I’ve been doing in between posts.

I’ll be back tomorrow……I’ve already got the card done *smile*

 

                               018

 

 

SEE YOU THEN!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

11 comments:

Pam~ said...

This is absolutely adorable ... Fabulous flower! Great colors and layout!

Sandie Conner said...

This is a great idea! You did a wonderful job making it your own. TFS.

Kim said...

very pretty! thanks for sharing. This will be on my punch inspiration blog post.

Debbie Henderson said...

Congrats on your win Linda! Very elegant and beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card, Linda! Congrats on being named a PPA Pick!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty - definitely pretty in pink! Love the inside peek as well! Congrats on being a PPA Pick!

Karen M said...

What a Perfectly Pretty Pink card! Love it!

Melanie C said...

AMAZING card - the flower is beautiful. Congratulations on being chosen as one of the Pals Paper Arts Artists. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Carla said...

Oh so gorgeous!!!! Congrats lady... I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. A stunner! Hugs,

Diane J Ouellette said...

I'm so glad you liked my card!

djouellette.stampinup.net

JeffreyShockley said...

You can arrange your flowers and tailor your wedding dress, but you can't always control your bridal party so easily! essex wedding party

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...