Spring has sprung and it's time for the Pals Blog Hop!
Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous Spring themed cards and projects that we think you'll enjoy! You've probably hopped over from the amazing Beth Beard her blog can be found HERE, I'm stop number 13 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for spring themed paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
You may or may not remember, but one year ago this month, I introduced the strawberry made from the Heart of Hearts die to the stamping world. That card can be seen on the right sidebar of this blog. I was thinking it would be only appropriate to revisit that strawberry on a card in today’s hop. I hope you like it. *smiles*
A little closer ~
And the inside ~
Supplies used – all are Stampin Ups!
- Heart of Hearts and Little Leaves die
- Circle Punches
- Boho Blossoms Punch
- Bird Builder Punch (for the stem)
- Five Petal Flower Punch
- Scallop Trim, Scalloped Edge and Eyelet Border Punches
Stamp Sets -
- Sweet Summer
- Bloomin’ Beautiful
- Daffodil Delight Ribbon
- Patterned DSP
- Old Olive and Basic Black Ink
- Pretties Kit
- Subtle Brads and dimensionals
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from the very talented Susan Lankford, her blog can be found HERE, stop number 14 on the Spring Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for "hopping" by!
Pals Line Up:
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings