Hello everybody! I trust all is well and that you are enjoying your Spring so far.
It’s time for another PPA Challenge. Although running a little behind (I like to enter things right off from the start), I will be entering this card in their Wedding Challenge.
I was given a free pass to the Summer Edition of INKspirations 4U by Carla at Carla’s Scraps ~ THANK YOU CARLA! I wanted to share something that I have already gained from this edition. Although not 100% is cased, a large portion of it is (flower and vase). But I just thought it was so cute, I wanted to make it so bad, so here it is. Hope you like it as much as I did.
I didn’t have any instructions, only a picture. But what I can share with you is the differences that I made on the card….which are:
- sprayed the flower petals with a pearlized mist
- added the pearl halfback
- used Pretty in Pink ribbon
- attached three pearl halfbacks underneath the ribbon
- cleared embossed the sentiment suitable for a wedding card, almost any sentiment in the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set would work
- finished off the inside
- used SU! DSP Neutrals Collection
- the flower and the vase are popped up with dimensionals
Looking inside ~
There’s a lot of cool stuff in this Edition of INKspirations 4U please check them out for more ideas.
It’s been a little slow on the draw for posts here lately, Although I love the Spring, it also brings along a lot of work. Soon I’ll take a walk with my camera and show you what I’ve been doing in between posts.
I’ll be back tomorrow……I’ve already got the card done *smile*
SEE YOU THEN!