I love the Autumn Days stamp set…..can you tell? There is so much that you can do with it and it works great with the stamp set Gently Falling.
There’s several things going on here:
- Used a little rock-n-roll on the large golden leaf with the help of More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- Not real visible, but the center leaf was colored with my Stampin’ Up Markers and then snipped out and mounted with dimesionals.
- After embossing the frame, I snipped it out and mounted it with dimesionals. Made small slits on the inside for the ribbon to run thru and sponged the edges with Early Espresso.
- The Pheasant was colored with Stampin’ Up Markers and then I used Crystal Effects to really make it pop. Stamped the feet first and then placed the Pheasant on top.
- The Whisper White matted piece was lightly sponged with Early Espresso.
A closer look ~
Hope you enjoyed todays card, I’ll be back on Monday with one last fall card and then a little something for the trigger treaters in your area.
I wish you all a HAPPY CRAFTY weekend!!!