A very Happy Monday to ALL!
It’s Allyson’s Birthday and here is the card I made for her reflecting her feminine and soft side. I think she’ll like it.
To personalize this card a bit, I came up with the letter ‘A’ to take part in the focal point. Distressing the leaves, fussy cutting the flower and designer frame provided me with the 3D effects.
I actually stamped the floret twice, in two shades of pink, cut each one out and then popped up the center part with dimensionals.
Here’s a peek at the inside ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSON, it’s in the mail!
Supplies used ~
- Whisper White, smooth and textured
- Not Quite Navy textured
- Always Artichoke
- Pretty in Pink
- Pink Pirouette
Stamps and tools:
- Fabulous Florets stamp set
- Designer Frames and Quickutz Embossing Folders
- Little Leaves Die
- Gold Leaf Pen, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool
- Versa Mark and Always Artichoke Inks
I sincerely appreciate your visits ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH