March 07, 2011

Baja Breeze and Springtime Vintage DSP

Hello everybody and happy Monday!

I love ANYTHING in Baja Breeze, it is one of my most favorite colors! Today my card is super clean and simple and not a lot to say about it other than I hope you like it!

 

001

 

After snipping out the striped piece of this particular DSP I added a few half pearls here and there for some extra softness, stamped my sentiment and added my butterfly, EASY!  I clear embossed my sentiment, it gives that little extra shine for a cleaner look.  As always second thinking myself and seeing  that I probably pulled my bow a little too tight.  Matted it all on what else?????  Baja Breeze card stock.

Looking inside ~

 

044

Pretty simple on the inside as well.  Don’t you think sometimes less is better. *smile*

I’m really running late today.  I usually have my posts out there by 5am, not today!  I needed to take pictures over the weekend and the weather was not on my side….rained all weekend.  I have enough problems taking pictures  on good days left alone dreary days. *smile*  I waited until this morning when the sun was out in full force!

Supplies needed ~ all are SU unless otherwise noted

  • Card stock – W. White, B. Breeze and Springtime Vintage DSP
  • Stamps – Heard from the heart
  • Misc. – B. Breeze Seam Binding, MS punch, Clear EB Powder and half pearls from my stash

Time was not taken up by taking pictures this weekend, which gave me a little more time for making cards…..keep in touch they’re different.  *smile*

Have an AWESOME day everyone!  Until tomorrow hope you find time to do what you enjoy………STAMPING!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

3 comments:

Allyson said...

You were a little late getting it up weren't you....your usual time is 5am.....lol

Carla said...

Your card is so beautiful, Linda!!! I love how you snipped out that section of the DSP. I love how you used it on your white card. I love your bow... at least your ends are hanging down and not up, like mine do. I so agree with embossing the sentiment. Love that butterfly!!! Gorgeous!!! Hugs,

Pam~ said...

Ooh la la, you can handle scissors just as well as your stamps! Great job snipping out those roses! I love Baja Breeze too. Linda, another beautiful card for the eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...