This month’s Hop is featuring “new goodies” from the new Idea Book and Catalog. We are so glad that you could visit us, there are 18 hoppers just waiting for you with jam packed ideas and cards galore.
Being I am the first one out of the box, please note at the end of this post two things ~
- a list of all the Designers with their links in case you HOP off track
- and something really cool ~ adding buttons at the bottom of each post that directly link to the previous and next person's blog!
My card today is C&S from the ‘All Natural’ section of the IB&C, Stamp Set – Fabulous Florets found on page 107. I hope you like it *smiles*
I used only three colors – Soft Suede, Whisper White and Very Vanilla. My card base is Soft Suede, matting with Very Vanilla, placed card design on top of Whisper White. All stamping was heat embossed with clear EP. I lightly sponged the edges of the Whisper White layer with Soft Suede Ink. Very Vanilla seam binding provided the bow and a MS butterfly topped it all off. I think this would make a perfect Anniversary card.Here’s a closer look ~
I cut out both flowers of the stamp set but placed the smaller one on top of the larger one for a little more depth. Flowers and butterfly were popped up with dimensionals.
Now it’s time to HOP ON….to enjoy all the other designers creations. Thanks for stopping by, it’s always good to see friends!
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Melissa Ordelheide at Natural Stampin
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Joan Norris at My Stampin' Blog
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Joanna Munster at Inspired by Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts