January 26, 2012

Johnny Jump Up Flowers

Or at least my interpretation anyway,  they are a miniature pansy and make a great ground cover.  In this area they will soon be popping up everywhere!

        001

The flowers are from the Simple Friendship stamp set, while the stem is from the For All You Do stamp set.  Flowers were stamped with Elegant Eggplant Ink and centers were sponged with Barely Banana Ink.  After stamping each flower, I snipped out each petal, cupped them with my stylus, added a brad and mounted them with glue dots.  Check those corners out….punched and embossed!  Cool!

Looking at little closer ~

             008

             009

Last but not least, the inside ~

                   006

Most of the time after seeing the cards posted I usually think of a dozen things I would have done differently.  But this time I feel the need to pass along to you…..use Elegant Eggplant Ribbon, however this ribbon does match the Soft Subtle Brads very well.  I thought I had enough of the Eggplant but I was a couple inches too short and had to substitute.  But oh what a difference it would have made!

Until next time . . . HAPPY STAMPING!

And thanks for visiting!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You're being picky now Linda! lol
I'd settle for 'almost' any day if it came out as sweet as this did!!
The colour, is as near as 'damn is to swearing'..and perfectly accpetable.
(I'll have it if ya don't want it)!
xxx

Tiggerscraps said...

I'd like to give you my address...I'll need a make me smile card after surgery today :)
Very pretty.
Marji
Www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Just beautiful!! I do love your attention to detail, but I think this time your being too picky ;o) Great job!!

Theresa said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the colors. The color tone of the ribbon matches so I would not sweat it at all.

Anonymous said...

A beauty! Love the mix of purple & green.

Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

A beauty! Love the mix of purple & green.

Hugs, M

Carol Carriveau said...

I missed a few days of email here and there - glad that I found this card...it is fabulous!

Benwah said...

Love your card. Thanks for the tip.

Susan said...

Wow, beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...