Good Morning Everyone and WELCOME to the November Pals Hop!
This month, we're featuring Winter, Christmas, and Hanukkah inspired cards and projects! Won’t you take a minute to enjoy the hop and get inspired by the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with for your next project.
You've likely hopped over from the AMAZING Ann Schach of http://www.stampinchic.com/ I'm stop number 14 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Winter, Christmas, and Hanukkah paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Since I have done a few Christmas cards I thought I would switch gears and make a card reflecting the Winter Season.
Dazzling Diamonds gives me all the sparkle that snow has to offer with the Snow Burst EF supplying the background. The little birdie and house are made using the following:
- Scalloped Trim Border Punch
- Scalloped Circle Punch
- Wood Grain Textured Plate
- 1/2’ Circle Punch
- Photo Corner Punch
- Two Step Bird Punch
- Little Leaves die
- W. White, C. Cake, E. Espresso, Black and G. Green Cardstock
A Closer look ~
I’m thinking this card would warm someone’s heart on a cold wintery day! What do you think?
Your next stop is the very talented Sandie Conner of http://www.prettyprovisions.com/.
Below is a list of the Hop line-up. If you should loose your place for one reason or another, simply click on any one of the following hoppers and you’ll be back on track.
1. Nina Dee at http://www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com/
2. Julie Trevett-Smith at http://www.thestampinaffair.com/
3. Maxine Conrad at http://www.stamptothemax.com/
4. Jessica Ying at http://www.yoyostamping.com/
5. Mike Funke at http://stampin-style.typepad.com/stampin-style/
6. Jennifer Takacs at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jenntakacs/blog
7. Nancy Gleason at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampinspace/blog
8. Nicole Watt at http://www.impressionsbynicole.com/
9. Mikki Sarkisyan at http://www.mikkiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
10. Kylie Nicolosi at http://www.kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com/
11. Mary Fish at http://www.stampinpretty.com/
12. Barb Furlong at http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
13. Ann Schach at http://www.stampinchic.com/
14. Linda Fisher at http://lindas-stampinloft.blogspot.com/
15. Sandie Conner at http://www.prettyprovisions.com/
16. Cindy Hall at http://prettyimpact.com/
17. Rae Harper at http://wildwestpaperarts.com/
18. Angie Blake at http://www.angiesmusings.com/
19. Kris Kilcoyne at http://kweenbee.typepad.com/
20. Camila McManus at http://www.obxscrapbook.wordpress.com/
21. Leah O'Brien at http://www.leahsstampincorner.com
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your stay!