Welcome to the August Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fun and creative 3-dimensional projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from the very talented Pam Giudici at http://www.pamshobby.blogspot.com/, I'm stop number 15 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for 3-D paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Today I have created a Sliding Pop Up Card. I mixed a couple other stampers ideas with my own. The sliding pop card is from the amazing Kim Score and her tutorial can be found HERE. THANK YOU LADIES! The crow is basically from Ellen Kemper with a couple of my own changes, i.e. attaching ribbon for the legs giving the crow the best set of ‘Knobby’ knees in town. *smile* The flower and watermelon is mine. I hope you enjoy it!
To get it to pop up….pull out on the small green piece between the two ribbons.
Not only does it pop up, but reveals a small message. For this card I choose the ‘HELLO’ stamp from the set Happy Greetings.
Looking a little closer~
Supplies needed ~ all are SU! unless otherwise noted
- Card stock – M. Mustard, W. White, R. Red, B. Black, G. Green and Big Top Birthday DSP
- Tools – Various Circles, Boho Blossom, Ovals, Scalloped and Blossoms Petals Builder punches
- Misc. – M. Mustard and White Craft Inks for sponging the edges
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from the very talented Mikki Sarkisyan at http://www.mikkiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/, stop number 16 on the AUGUST PALS HOP!
Pals Hop Line-up:
1. Stephanie Uzee at http://www.stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com
2. Nicole Watt at http://www.impressionsbynicole.com
3. Barbara Chatzkel at http://www.takeoutpaperarts.com
4. Jason Casper at http://www.stampindad.com
5. Melanie Collins at http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com/
6. Carmen Sublasky at http://creativestamptuary.typepad.com/the-creative-stamptuary/
7. Patti MacLeith at http://papercraftsbypatti.blogspot.com/
8. Sandie Conner at http://www.prettyprovisions.com/
9. Nina Dee at http://www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com/
10. Leah O'Brien at http://www.leahobrien.com/
11. Mary Fish at http://www.stampinpretty.com/
12. Rae Harper at http://wildwestpaperarts.com/
13. Kylie Nicolsi at http://www.kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com/
14. Pam Giudici at http://www.pamshobby.blogspot.com/
15. Linda Fisher at http://lindas-stampinloft.blogspot.com/
16. Mikki Sarkisyan at http://www.mikkiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
17. Martha Stewart at http://www.seasonsofstamping.com/
18. Mike Fuke at http://stampin-style.typepad.com/stampin-style/
19. Barb Furlong at http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
Thanks for "hopping" by!