May 25, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

Have you ever bought designer paper, liked it at the time, but found it shelf sitting?  I can truthfully say been there done that!  I came across this wood grain paper  and thought I should put it to use.  I originally thought I wanted to use it with the Owl Punch but changed my mind and made this card instead.

          033

I was aiming for a weatherboard fence look.  If you look closely you’ll see I made vertical lines with my Chocolate Chip marker at each valley of the punch (they were not previously there), added vines with the Two Step Bird Punch then a few daisies compliments of KCompany.  Sentiment is computer generated. 

Have a peek inside …

          026

Only one piece of board and a larger flower mounted on Pear Pizzazz.

You might see this paper again, I saved enough to do another with the Owl Punch. *smile*

Just a quick post today, they are coming to work on my computer today and I want to have all my computer work done before they get here in case something BAD happens *smile*  I’m sure things will be fine, its just a check up so to speak.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY……..as always I love the company!!!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

3 comments:

Joanna M said...

Adorable card Linda! You are very talented! Hugs, J

Judy said...

This is such a cute card. I just became your newest follower I hope you stop by my blog and follow me as well.
Have a good day.
Judy

Carla said...

I love your fence and climbing flowers. So crisp and clean, my fav!!! Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...