September 16, 2011

Come On Fall

It’s another hot muggy day here in Maryland!  I keep on making fall cards looking forward to things to come!  I hate to complain because in January/February I’ll want those warm summer days. *smile*

       003

Pumpkins and mums are the BIG thing here this time of the year.  With that in mind I decided to showcase the pumpkin.  Hummm I still have ferns on my front door steps!  I’ll have to work on that. 

       006

The edges on the pumpkin were distress with Pumpkin Pie ink, the leaf was distressed with Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Inks.  Would this qualify for some quilling???  The jewelry tag punch with an eyelet brad and twine provided the ‘friend’ sentiment.

Then there was the inside ~

                    005

Here’s a little share for you today.  For the next few weeks I have yard detail – I have to cut the grass.  Now normally that is no biggy for me, but we have one of those not so easy grass cutters, it has NO steering wheel, you guide it by a joy stick!  So if you don’t hear from me for the next few days……I’m UP A TREE somewhere!

Thanks for stopping by, I sincerely appreciate your visit!  I’ll be posting on Sunday…….I’m Mary’s Guest Stamper!!!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pumpkin!

Hugs, M

LeAnne said...

Woohoo, I can't wait to see your post on SUNDAY!!! YIPPEE! Good luck with the mowing, you'd better put your woolies on if you do it today, it's COLD! And the card is SUPERB! I love making punch punkins!

Linda said...

Wonderful card and I love the simplicity. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Anonymous said...

Adorable Pumpkin! Can't wait to see your design on Mary's blog! How exciting! Hugs, J

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Linda! You are so creative!

Denise Willerton said...

what a fabulous card Linda ~ I love the pumpkin you created! Have a wonderful day :-)

Gerry said...

Great card. Love the punch pumpkin

BeverlyBL said...

What an absolutely lovely card. Love the paper swirl and the detailing on the pumpkin.

Good Luck with the mower. Sounds like an adventure. You are very brave!

Patti said...

My first reaction was wow. This card just grabs your attention. The look is so clean and simple but really packs a punch. Beautiful.

Linda said...

Beutiful card! Crisp and clean like a perfect Fall day :o) LOVE your pumpkin (& quilling!). I hope your "lawn adventure" goes well ~ I'm looking forward to your post on Mary's blog!

Carla said...

I so love how you add the details to your pumpkins... so fabulous and I love this one. Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...