September 08, 2011

PPA 110–Halloween Theme

I have been on a roll with Halloween and Fall cards so far, a couple more planned for next week ~ I have no idea what I’ll be making when October rolls around, I hope one day to get a move on Christmas cards.

The Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week is all about Halloween, they can be found by clicking HERE.  And this is my entry.

006

The candelabra and spiders are from the stamp set Dark and Dreary.  The skull was just something I had laying around.  The stamp actually had a bunch of other stuff around the skull, I elected to leave that off, I just wanted the skull.  I dug deep for the most sparkling rhinestones that I could find in my stash and added them for the eye sockets. 

The flower, believe it or not is from a SU! set dated 2006.  I have no idea the name, I bought it at a sale.  Have a little closer look ~

008

I heat embossed the candelabra with SU! new Pewter EBP found in your Holiday Mini Catalog.

Here’s the inside ~

001

 

SPOOK-tacular I don’t know about that, but it was fun to make.

Before I leave you all today I would like to share something I got to do last week that was SO MUCH FUN!  Are you familiar with LeAnne Pugliese of WEEinklings?  Her wonderful blog can be found HERE!  I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with her while she was close by on vacation.  We ate, giggled and shopped!  Can you guess where we are….you’re right, we’re at the closest craft store we could find! *smile*

                          155_5556

LeAnne is just as fun and cute as all her cards.  And let me tell you, she is a ball of energy!!  Thank you LeAnne for a wonderful afternoon!
Be sure to visit her and her precious little Granddaughter at her WEE inklings blog ….. you’ll be glad you did!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND everybody…..a lot going on next week.  Monday I plan to enter yet another challenge and BEST OF ALL the PALS have got a large Fall/Halloween hop coming up on Tuesday.

Take Care and Thanks for stopping by….

Photobucket

 Photobucket

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Woohoo! Love this ingenious spooky card...Mr Skeleton looks almost dapper with that rose in his teeth! Cracks me up! I had a lot of fun with you, and I am going to be ready for another trip real soon!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE how you added the rose to the skull! How cute and clever! The embossed candelabra is the perfect touch, as are the rhinestone eyes! And I agree, LeAnne is so sweet! It is a pleasure to be on the same DT as her!

Anonymous said...

What a spooky card! I love your embossed candelabra.

Hugs, M

Gerry said...

Great card! love the rose and rhinestone eyes in the skeleton

Carla said...

Your card just totally rocks!! Love that rose in his teeth. I'm glad you have an awesome time with LeAnne! Hugs,

Debbie Henderson said...

How can a Halloween card be both spooky and elegant......because Linda created it! Love it!

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Very spooky halloween card! Thank you fr playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Pam~ said...

Linda, Linda, Linda ... this is GREAT! Best looking skull I've seen! Those eyes and rose are the perfect touch for Mr. Skull! A fabulous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...