September 29, 2011

A Harvest of Plenty

I needed a Thank You card and of course it had to be a fall one. *smiles*  Which meant another pumpkin….

   015

On this card you will find the use of Copics on two of the pumpkins, a punched pumpkin using the 1/2” circle punch and more Flower Soft.  I punched two holes, one on each side of the fence post in order to run hemp through to make a bow.  All was heat embossed with clear EP.

      011

A matching inside ~

               009

Just a quick little post today…..I need to get this card in the mail!  If you should have a question, you know I’m just a click away!

Thanking you as always for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy crafty weekend!

Photobucket

 Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY want to be you when I grow up!!! This is STUNNING!! xxx

Linda said...

And yet ANOTHER gorgeous card! It was beautiful and THEN you added that flower soft. Oh my. Quick question...how did you get the quilled vine to stick?

Cherie said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! I love how you used the burlap in the background. Great coloring with the copics. What stamp set is this? It sure is pretty! TFS!

Pam~ said...

This is unique and stunning! I love the look of the pumpkins against the brown image ... gorgeous! The burlap added the perfect "fall" touch!

Linda said...

Wonderful Fall card!! Will you share what stamp set this is from? You have definitely sold me on the flower soft. Just beautiful!! TFS :o)

Carol Carriveau said...

This is a beautiful card - so pretty and fresh and I like all of your accessories that really make the pumpkins stand out!

Paper Potter said...

I'm with Viv .... I want to be you when I grow up!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Linda! Can I be you, too???

Anonymous said...

Love the pop of color!

Hugs, M

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you just keep making one beauty after another! Love how you kept the image one color and popped the colors in front of it! This is stunning!

Carla said...

Oh my God, lady... this is totally awesome. You are so inspiring me as I flip thru your creations. Wow! I just love the combination of copics and flower soft. Lady you are on a roll, I love it. Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...